Marc B. Grodsky, MD
- BS Zoology with Distinction, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Preliminary Resident in General Surgery, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Resident in General Surgery, Oakland University-William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, MI
- Colon and Rectal Surgery, Medstar Washington Hospital Center, Washington, D.C.
- American Board of Surgery
- American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery
Dr. Grodsky joined Wisconsin Colon & Rectal Clinic in 2014. He pursued an interest in colon and rectal surgery because of a history of inflammatory bowel disease in his family. Dr. Grodsky enjoys the opportunity to establish long-term relationships with his patients. He believes he should treat every patient as member of his family and as “I would wish to be treated.” Dr. Grodsky is a Wisconsin native and grew up in Milwaukee. He and his wife enjoy spending time with their twins. Dr. Grodsky’s hobbies include watching and playing football, baseball and basketball.